Incentive awards are given to excellent young scientists. They are typically of postdoctoral level and under 35 yrs.
Applications must consist of:
- Cv of the applicant.
- List of publications.
- Letter of support of the supervisor.
- Letter explaining the scientific achievements and excellence.
- Proof of membership of KVCV or SRC.
Selection criteria are:
- Research must be performed in a Belgian university.
- The research areas are chemistry and chemical engineering.
- applicants must have at least two publications in one of the ChemPubSoc journals.
- A candidate can apply a maximum of 3 times to obtain the incentive award, even if he/she has not reached the age limit of 35 yrs.
- The candidate must be a member of KVCV or SRC.
- A candidate cannot exceed the age of 35 yrs.
- Applications must be submitted electronically in one pdf-document to Prof. Benoît Champagne: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Deadline for the 2018 incentive awards: MARCH 22, 2019 (6pm).
Winners of the 2018 incentive awards:
- Karen Leus, UGent
- Anna Kaczmarek, UGent
The award ceremony will be held at the Annual Meeting of the Société Royale de Chimie at UMons on October 11, 2018.